No, the word I'm referring to is CRITICISM.It would be unfair to say that, prior to the Asshat coming along, we had unmitigated self regard. At least that wasn't the case for me. When I started college I was just emerging from a fairly horrific awkward phase which included that Triumvirate of Terror:
- Naturally frizzy hair aka pubic head
- Non-existent breast flesh.
- It's disgusting and verges on sinful.
- It's caused by laziness and lack of discipline.
- It's unattractive and makes men not want to have sex with you.
- You'll never be good enough until that cellulite is gone.